Chartered Financial Planner Status
All our advisers are ‘Chartered Financial Planners’. This is the gold standard within the financial planning profession – the highest possible level of qualification, competence and professionalism.
The Importance of ‘Chartered Financial Planner’ Status
- Always of the highest quality
- Based solely on your researched needs
- Provided by someone operating within their level of competency
We meet our obligations in a number of ways:
- We have a total commitment to the technical and professional development of every member of the NorthStar team.
- Every member of the NorthStar team who deal with clients belongs to a professional body called the Personal Finance Society (PFS). This is the dedicated financial planning arm of the CII Group. Every member of the NorthStar team adhere to its Code of Ethics which is enforced through disciplinary sanctions.
- We adhere to the PFS’s continuing professional development requirements, ensuring all team members keep their knowledge and skills up-to-date.
A ‘Chartered Financial Planner’ title is a commitment to an overall standard of customer excellence and professionalism.
We have produced a short guide explaining the advantages of using a chartered financial planner. To accompany this is a video on the same subject. The video shows how a Chartered Financial Planner can help you achieve your goals and what sets them apart from typical financial advisers.
Life goal #20: Get a hole in one
Enjoy your money. Enjoy your life. Live it.
Awards, Accreditations & Trade Associations
We are committed to delivering the best service to our clients and working to the very highest professional standards. Our work has been rewarded with a number of awards and professional accreditations. We are also members of the leading professional trade associations.