Treating Customers Fairly
About ‘Treating Customers Fairly’
‘Treating Customers Fairly’ Outcomes
- You can be confident you are dealing with a firm which holds the fair treatment of customers as central to our corporate culture.
- Products and services marketed and sold are designed to meet the individual needs of our customers.
- Our customers are provided with clear information and are kept appropriately informed before, during and after the point of sale.
- Where we offer advice to our customers, the advice is suitable and takes account of their individual circumstances.
- Customers are provided with products that perform as they have been led to expect, and that the associated service is of an acceptable standard.
- Customers will not face unreasonable post-sale barriers imposed to change products, switch providers, submit a claim or make a complaint.
- Any complaints or grievances are handled in a sympathetic, positive and professional manner with the outcomes of complaints acted upon.
- Customer feedback is sought regularly to ensure we are meeting our TCF obligations and our customers are provided with services of an acceptable standard.
- Any TCF failings are corrected as quickly as possible and systems and procedures updated to ensure any such failings do not occur in future.
For more information on our complaints procedures please refer to the complaints section.
Awards, Accreditations & Trade Associations
At NorthStar, we are committed to delivering the best service to our clients and working to the very highest professional standards. Our work has been rewarded with a number of awards and professional accreditations. We are also members of the leading financial services professional trade associations.