About ‘Treating Customers Fairly’
At the heart of TCF, is an expectation by the FCA that customers’ interests should be at the heart of how firms do business. Customers should expect to get financial services and products that meet their needs from firms that they can trust.
As a business, we are dedicated to upholding the highest possible professional standards and providing a high quality service to all our customers. We have an ongoing commitment to follow all FCA best practice guidelines and to continually improve our systems, practices and client experience. The principles of TCF sit at the very heart of everything we do and shape the way we deliver our services and develop our business.
‘Treating Customers Fairly’ Outcomes
The FCA have set out a number of key outcomes which they expect to see from all authorised firms. These outcomes mean that:
1. You can be confident you are dealing with a firm which holds the fair treatment of customers as central to our corporate culture.
2. Products and services marketed and sold are designed to meet the individual needs of our customers.
3. Our customers are provided with clear information and are kept appropriately informed before, during and after the point of sale.
4. Where we offer advice to our customers, the advice is suitable and takes account of their individual circumstances.
5. Customers are provided with products that perform as they have been led to expect, and that the associated service is of an acceptable standard.
6. Customers will not face unreasonable post-sale barriers imposed to change products, switch providers, submit a claim or make a complaint.
7. Any complaints or grievances are handled in a sympathetic, positive and professional manner with the outcomes of complaints acted upon.
8. Customer feedback is sought regularly to ensure we are meeting our TCF obligations and our customers are provided with services of an acceptable standard.
9. Any TCF failings are corrected as quickly as possible and systems and procedures updated to ensure any such failings do not occur in future.
For more information on our complaints procedures please refer to the complaints
Customer feedback is really important to us. We want to know whether our customer experience lives up to expectations and whether we could do anything better. We use all customer feedback to help ensure we meet our TCF obligations and improve the service we offer our customers.
We conduct regular customer surveys to proactively gather information on the quality of the services we offer. We also encourage customers to provide ad-hoc feedback.