Financial Planning Week
We’re proud to be supporting Financial Planning Week 2020. Running from 5th – 11th October 2020, we’re offering free one-hour personal financial planning sessions to everyone. Book your free session today.
About Financial Planning Week
If you are one of the millions of people in the UK who could do with some expert input on your finances, take a look at what’s happening during Financial Planning Week. This is a nationwide campaign offering free financial planning sessions and advice to provide a helping hand in achieving financial well-being and life goal planning. These free, one-hour, one-to-one, confidential sessions are worth up to £500. This year’s campaign is taking place from 5th – 11th October 2020 right across the UK and we’re taking part.
This campaign aims to raise awareness of the importance of financial planning. Putting some simple financial plans in place and making some smart decisions to help achieve your goals and dreams in life is the first step towards really taking control of your life and gaining valuable peace of mind.
Your Free One-Hour Session
At your free personal financial planning session, we can help you with some of your most important financial questions. For example:
- Am I saving enough for the future / retirement / grandchildren/ a special event?
- When can I afford to retire, and if it’s not at age ‘x’ what do I need to do to change that?
- I want to be debt free by age ‘x’. What do I need to do to achieve it?
- Is there any way of making my money work better for me?
- If something happened to me or my partner, what would happen to us financially?
- How can we make sure that our money goes to the people we want it to after we die?
- If my partner or I need to pay for care in the future, what impact would that have on our wealth?
- …or anything else you want to know about money – there really is no such thing as a silly question!
The aim of the free session is to make you feel more confident with money and answer the financial questions that are most important to you. During the session, one of our Chartered Financial Planners will provide you with relevant information, discuss the options available to you, explain the pros and cons of various courses of action and outline the next steps you may wish to take. Please note that these sessions are not designed to provide you with specific regulated financial or investment advice.
As you will have a limited time to speak to a financial planner, doing some preparation before your session is always worthwhile. Gather your financial paperwork together, note down a rough overview of your financial position and have a think about what questions you want answered and what you hope to achieve from your session.
Book Your Free Session
Unfortunately, we are now fully booked for Financial Planning Week 2020 with all free sessions now taken.